Now, we know the following is boring and long. Or perhaps long and boring. Though we believe that you should read every word before using this site. The following terms and conditions cover Nola Yergen, Brian Lapham, CostumeTrek, DesignByNola, any/all subsidiaries listed or omitted, and any joint ventures collectively know as The Company. It covers all products, sites, conversations, books, comments, social media, and material (“The Material”) that The Company creates or provides. If you have any questions about this policy, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please contact us.
- What is yours stays yours, unless it is required to run our business. Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us. So we do not sell your information to anyone. It is true that we might send you information about another product, person, or thing. Though we are doing the sending. The only time we will share your information is if it is required to ensure the running of our business, this includes but limited to: Payments, Accounting, Email Services/Autoresponders, hosting, webinars, and Legal. Please be assured that any information that we gather is for us to better serve you and to understand how people use our products and sites. This data that is collected could include personal information that you input and anonymous information (i.e. IP addresses, type of browsers, pages visited, time of use, etc.). This data could be collected through Cookies or other methods. The Company may collect personal information about users. Any personal information (e.g., name, e-mail address, telephone numbers or otherwise) provided by such users may be used by The Company or the Companies as they may determine, without any compensation or consideration to the user.
- We are not providing professional advice. It is safe to say that since we don’t know you and your specific circumstances, the education within this site or our materials are general in nature and not specific to any one set of circumstances. The Company makes no promises that what is represented in The Material will be the exact same thing will work for you or your issues – because we know the amount of work that goes into fixing a situation, problem, or concern. It is important to note: The company and any of their staff are not playing doctor, therapist, lawyer, diplomat, fashion designer, counselor, financial advisor, professor, self-defense master, or scooby-doo team member. They are just giving a view of their education process that they developed. They make no promises or commitments to the guarantee of financial riches, longer relationships, or healthy bodies. Overall, the company is saying what works for them, doesn’t mean it will work for you.
- PARENTS BEWARE: The Material is not directed to children under the age of 13 and we will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. We strongly recommend that parents participate in their children’s exploration of the internet and any online services and use their browser’s parental controls to limit the areas of the internet to which their children have access. It is very possible that our sites or material might have mature topics relating to personal issues, medical challenges, disease, and the human body. Users who are uncomfortable with such topics or language should not use our sites or The Material.
- How we wish we wouldn’t have to say the following about protection of information. Though as you can imagine, there has been a lot of time, sweat, blood, tears, and money, put into creating The Material. So we just want to reserve all of our rights associated with it. So here goes, all of the sites, material, books, and products that are presented by The Company (trademarks, service marks, copyrights, patents, directions) belong to The Company. All rights are reserved. In other words, there are no rights given to reproduce this site, in whole or part, to store it anywhere, in any other format (digital, analog, in any retrieval system), without the expressed written permission of The Company. It is very possible that there could be phrases or symbols that may or may not be a trademark, service mark, copyright, or otherwise protected. These could be companies, product names, and/or brands. They could also be words, phrases, or depictions. No disrespect is meant from the use of them and it is not the intent to dilute the owner’s rights. Any use on this site or in any material is meant as a compliment, to honor the work, as a parody, and is used for educational purposes only. No illegal intent is made. The company makes no claim to material and the copyright or trademark belongs to the appropriate owner. A shame we have to say the following: The trademarks, service marks and logos displayed on this website are the exclusive property of The Company and are protected under the U.S. and international trademark law (unless they belong to someone else). Use of any of these marks without prior written permission of The Company is strictly prohibited. The design, images, text content and overall layout contained in this website are protected under U.S. and international law as copyrighted materials. Anyone who claims, displays, reproduces copies or creates derivative works for commercial or non-commercial purposes without the prior written permission from The Company is in violation of the copyright laws and is liable for copyright infringement to the greatest extent of the law.
- There are no warranties or guarantees given as to the use of the sites, products, material, conversations, or books. Period. The Company makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this website. Prices and product offers are subject to change without notice. The Company will not be liable for any damages, consequential or otherwise, arising out of the access or use of this Site, or any linked Sites.
- Your ID’s and Passwords are your responsibility and no one else’s, not even The Company. Really. You will be assigned an ID and Password so you can access and use certain areas of the site. It is up to you (the user) to keep it safe and secure. The Company has no obligation to investigate the authorization or source of any access or use. YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOUR ID and PASSWORD IS USED– that includes any purchases made, failed login attempts, access from multiple sites, communications, transmissions, posts, comments, and responses.
- Just to let you know – things change in the world we live in and this is the same for us: The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time, in its sole discretion, modify, revise, or otherwise change the system requirements for the Site and the format of any downloadable content, in whole or in part, without notice or liability to you. Internet access, use of the Software, or use of a Device may result in fees in addition to any fees incurred on the Site. Software and Devices may require you to obtain updates or upgrades from time to time. Your ability to use the Site may be affected by the performance of the Software, the Device, or your Internet connection. You acknowledge and agree that it is your sole responsibility to comply with the system requirements of your Software and Device, as in effect from time to time, and to maintain, update, and upgrade your Software and Devices, including the payment of all Internet access, Software, and Device fees without recourse to The Company.
- Just in case you wondered, anyone that has shared pictures, comments, reviews, posts, and/or any other content has given the Company a right to use, repeat, alter, and remove in any form (electronic or print) the Company deems appropriate with no compensation required or expected for the use of such information. You agree that provided Content will NOT be subject to any expectation of trust or confidence between us and that no confidential or fiduciary relationship is intended or created between you and us. Each time that you access the Website or any of our Company components (not limited to, social media, website, programs, materials), or post or submit Content, you agree that the Company is allowed to use it as it sees fit. Further, by a user submitting content to the Company or its Sites, including but not limited to stories, testimonials, photos, audio, video, and other information which may include the username, photos, text, or otherwise, such user or provider grants The Company the right and permission to review, edit, use and categorize such content provided in any manner The Company deems appropriate. The Company shall have no obligation to return or use such content provided.
- Here is what you can’t do with The Materials, on our site or on our social media pages – and if you do, at the company’s discretion, you can get you banned without refund from any and all programs, forums, social media outlets, and The Material: We will not tolerate any sharing of illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing on intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable, anything that contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate anyone, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to remove or edit any such content, but we do not regularly review posted content. You represent, warrant and agree that: you own or otherwise control all of the rights to anything you share on anything that is associated with the company and that you have the right, if used on the site or other outlets connected to the Company, to used and post it. We have the right (but no obligation) to monitor, edit or remove any activity or content involving you. We have no responsibility, and assume no liability, for any content posted by you, sent by you or by anyone else.
- We will be monitoring what you write (if we so choose): The Company keeps their right, at their sole discretion, edit, refuse to post, remove any material for any reason on any of the Company’s sites, including any social media outlet (i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Youtube, etc.). The Company may employ any standard, at any time, all which is subject to change without notice, to determine what they may or may not alter. Notwithstanding this right of the Company, users shall remain solely responsible for the content of their messages. Each user acknowledges and agrees that neither The Company nor any third party content provider shall assume or have any liability for any action or inaction by The Company or any third party content provider with respect to any conduct, communication or posting on this website.
- Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability: While The Company has used their best efforts in preparing this site and their materials, they make no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the contents of this book and specifically disclaim any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. No warranty may be created or extended by sales representatives or written sales materials. All of the information is only considered for educational purposes only. The conversations, advice, and strategies contained herein may not be suitable for your situation. You should consult with a professional where appropriate. Neither the publisher nor authors shall be liable for any loss of profit or any other commercial or personal damages, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential, or other damages.
- Indemnification: Each user agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless The Company and the Companies, its affiliates, partners, experts, providers and others involved with the Site and business, and their respective officers, directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use of this website and its products and services by such user, or as otherwise set forth herein.
- International Use: Recognizing the global nature of this website and Internet, each user agrees to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, each user agrees to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmittal of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which such user resides.
If for any reason you need to contact us please send in writing to: CostumeTrek, 1234 W. ______ Rd, Suite #____, Phoenix, Az 850__